- Registered Mental Nurse 1987
- Post Graduate Diploma in Alcohol Counselling. 1992
- MA in Psychoanalytic Studies. 1995
- Clinical Training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. 1996
- Doctoral Level Clinical Training in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy. 2002
- Mentalisaton Based Therapy Practitioner. 2013
Various ongoing postgraduate continuous professional development seminars, courses and supervision.
Who I help
My clients tend to be individuals who are aged 18 years and over.
I am a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist who is registered and accredited by the British Psychoanalytic Council. I have over thirty years of experience working in Mental Health Services initially as a Registered Mental Health Nurse and from 1996 as a Psychotherapist – I graduated as a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist in 2002. I have post graduate training and extensive experience in providing Psychodynamic Supervision for psychotherapists with a clinical interest in thinking about their work from a psychoanalytic perspective.
Get in touch
Our main offices are in Carlisle at:
13 Earl Street
We also have clinicians who see clients in Penrith, Wigton & Ivegill in Cumbria