We provide therapy to
- Individuals – adults and children of any age
- Older People including support for carers
Therapy or support can be short-term or long-term.
We also provide organisational consulatancy, work with teams and provide mentoring and coaching to individuals and children 8+.
We also offer clinical supervision.
We are able to provide a range of different therapies. e.g.
- Body psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Person-centred Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness and compassion approaches
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Psycho-sexual therapy
- Systemic family therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
For more information about psychotheraputic approaches please visit the following websites:
- British Psychological Society (BPS) at
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) at
- British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) at
- Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice (AFT) at